- Pipe (seamless and welded in random lengths and cut to size)
- Fittings (BW and forged fittings)
- Flanges (ANSI, DIN, EN, JIS)
- Bar (round, square and hexagonal in random lengths and cut to size)
- Forgings (Discs, Rings and forgings according to drawing)
- Plate and sheet (Full plates and cut to size)
Applications Monel 400:
Monel 400 is a nickel-copper alloy with high strength and excellent corrosion resistance in a range of media including sea water, hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid, and alkalies. Used for marine engineering, chemical and hydrocarbon processing equipment, valves, pumps, shafts, fittings, fasteners, and heat
|Chemical analysis Monel 400:
Nickel - 63,0% min. (incl. cobalt)
Copper -28,0-34,0% max.
Iron - 2,5% max.
Manganese - 2,0% max.
Carbon - 0,3% max.
Silicon - 0,5% max.
Sulfur - 0,024% max.
Density Monel 400: 8,83
Monel 400 ASTM standards: